We just added 7 courses:
– Introduction to Sara and audience archetyping;
– Understanding and developing logical frameworks.
– PSI Ethics (in English). French and Spanish versions will be released by the end of September.
– Preparing and structuring the annual performance review (EN/FR/ES/PT)
– The role of ethics and integrity in assessment (EN/FR/ES/PT)
– Handling difficult situations in annual performance review interviews (EN/FR/ES/PT)
– Setting and evaluating objectives in line with those of the company (EN/FR/ES/PT).
If you had a PSI-U account, you should have received an email with your login and temporary password to access this site. To begin taking courses, log in using the information we provided you with. You will find the Courses Login box on the right hand side of this page.
Don’t have a user name and password? Click Contact Us or Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request one. We will aim to have your account set up within 3 working days.
After you log in, a new tab will open in your browser. Click on Learning Center to search and browse the catalog. If you use the catalog browser, disregard the message saying that the catalog is empty and click on PSI. When you find a course you would like to enroll in, click enroll.
To review the courses you are currently enrolled in, click the Learning Center tab, then click My Learning.